Departments can contact ISS to find skilled temporary employees for roles such as Administrative Assistants, Receptionists, File Clerks, Medical Transcriptionists, Financial Assistants, Executive Assistants, Special Event Assistants and General Office Clerks.
The benefits of using ISS include:
- ISS employees are U of A employees and have already been set up with a CCID and Employee ID.
- Many of our ISS employees are PeopleSoft trained.
- ISS offers their employees an annual training fund for job-related courses to enhance their skills and abilities.
- We manage the administration and payroll processing.
- We are accountable for the performance management of all ISS employees and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with the placement, we can end the assignment and identify an alternate employee that is a better match.
- Should you wish to hire the ISS employee into your department, unlike external temporary agencies, ISS does not charge a “placement fee”.
- ISS charges an administration fee that is significantly less than external agencies – included in this fee are statutory benefits, vacation pay, sick time, and EFAP.