- Login to Bear Tracks with your CCID and password. If you have trouble logging into Bear Tracks, please contact the IST Helpdesk at 780-492-9400 or ist.ualberta.ca.
- Click Payroll Information from the list of Employee Self Service options
- Click T4/T4A Consent from the menu items
- Click the Grant Consent button. (Note: You only need to do this once and consent will apply to the current and future years.)
Or please access Employee Service at HCM/PeopleSoft at Employee Self Service
- Under Payroll and Compensation, click T4/T4A consent
- Click the Grant Consent button. Note, you only need to do this once and consent will aplly to current and future years.)
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about these updates.