To take Supervisory EHS Professional Development Program Module 2: Hazard Management visit: https://training.ehs.ualberta.ca/course/view.php?id=54#section-2 (You'll need to log in with your CCID).
By the end of the Hazard Management module you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of hazard assessments
- Describe what Hazards and Risks are
- Outline the common types of hazards
- Specify strategies for controlling them, and
- Use our on-line Hazard Assessment Web App to conduct a Hazard Assessment
If you have any questions about this program or environment, health, or safety at the U of A, please visit the EHS website.