The ISS program oversees the following employment essentials for ISS staff:
- Full recruitment - Screens and shortlists resumes, interviews, assesses skills, and completes reference checks
- On-boarding - Individual orientation to the university and ISS; inventory of skills to determine suitable placements; completion of new hire paperwork for appointment and pay
- Training and development - Offers and administers a training allowance; assists with finding appropriate courses for upgrading skills
- Performance management - Tracks staff performance through feedback supplied by departments, meets regularly with staff to share feedback, and if necessary, provides support to staff members in correcting performance deficiencies
- Payroll - Collects and enters time-sheets into PeopleSoft
Visit the Interim Staffing Solutions web page for more information. We look forward to working with you!